The completely hydraulic Magnum HD is productive and durable, delivering enhanced driving comfort and increased value for money. It is equipped with a high performance house filtration system, ensuring optimum sweeping results even in the toughest environments. All specifications have been carefully designed in order to satisfy both our goals and the most relevant needs of our customers:
- Strength – The carefully selected materials, robust quality controls and the compact design guarantee strength and reliability.
- Power – The hydraulic traction ensures powerful drive, up to 12 km/h.
- Maneuverability – The Magnum is particularly compact for maximum maneuverability in narrow spaces.
- Ease of Use – All controls are simple and clearly marked.
- Ergonomics – All controls are designed with the operator in mind.
- Low Operational Costs – User-friendly operation reduces time and cost of training, simple maintenance and high reliability lower running costs.
MAGNUM HDK – Water cooled, three cylinder Kubota diesel engine
MAGNUM LPG – Dual LPG/petrol drive
MAGNUM EB – Battery driven, 36V
Fields of Application
Industrial sites, communities and vicinities, schools, offices, religious buildings, hospitals, public buildings, airports, ports, shopping malls, logistical depots, cleaning companies, and multi services.
Suitable Cleaning Surfaces
Ceramics, marble, cement/concrete, linoleum, non-slip surfaces, porcelain tiling, and many other dirty conditions.